This show is a Special Engagement. No passes or discounts will be accepted.
Get ready for a side splitting Stand Up Comedy Show Starring Daniel Franzese! You know him from starring in TV shows like HBO’s "Looking", Freeform’s "Recovery Road", ABC’s "Conviction" and movies like "Bully", "I Spit On Your Grave" and of course when he stole our hearts as the lovable Damian in Paramount’s "Mean Girls"! You’ve seen him crack us up in hilarious moments on everything from "The Comeback", "Party Down" and his mega YouTube smash, "Shit Italian Moms Say". But now come and see him as you’ve never seen him before with a no holds barred hot microphone!
Originally from Brooklyn, Daniel has become a well-known
proponent and speaker for the LGBT Community and thought leader for body positivity. A self-proclaimed Mama’s boy, his upbeat high energy STAND UP comedy act captures his amazing and quirky life in the entertainment industry, as well as hilarious stories about his Italian parents from Brooklyn, and their relationship with his new fiancé’. Learn about his bilingual dog, if penguins have knees, his fear of Pompeii and a hilarious look on life in his new show. Follow him on Social Media @WhatsUpDannyTicket Policy:
- All sales are final.
- Please make your selection very carefully.
- We do not issue refunds, cancellations, exchanges or credits.
- Only click the submit button once to avoid additional charges.
- Everyone must be 21 or older with valid ID to enter the showroom, unless otherwise stated.
- A service fee will be applied for each ticket purchased online or in person at the Box Office on day-of-show.
- You cannot purchase or reserve tickets over the phone.
All acts and show times are subject to change.