Cinema icon Jason Mewes is best known as the potty-mouthed vocal half of Jay and Silent Bob, the on- screen comedic duo who first appeared in Kevin Smith’s seminal 1994 indie film Clerks. Mewes would reprise the character five more times on the big screen from 1995 to 2006, becoming a sort of James Bond of mid-90’s low budget film—a fast talking, foul-mouthed, over-sexed but ultimately harmless and likable guy. Bugs Bunny with a boner.
But it’s in the insanely popular award-winning podcast Jay & Silent Bob Get Old where Mewes truly shines. For nearly seven years, in what’s been described as “Lake Wobegon days with anal jokes”, Jason has told the story of his tumultuous life on stage every week. This show is a Special Engagement. No passes or discounts will be accepted.Ticket Policy:
- All sales are final.
- Please make your selection very carefully.
- We do not issue refunds, cancellations, exchanges or credits.
- Only click the submit button once to avoid additional charges.
- Everyone must be 21 or older with valid ID to enter the showroom, unless otherwise stated.
- A service fee will be applied for each ticket purchased online or in person at the Box Office on day-of-show.
- You cannot purchase or reserve tickets over the phone.
All acts and show times are subject to change.