A bitter cynical curmudgeon born and raised in the American South, Chris Buck, revels in hollow trophy anecdotes like most everyone. He has a key to a city, once taught Shania Twain to Lindy Hop, claims the 215th highest Donkey Kong score in the world, and the original bassist from Lynyrd Skynyrd owes him $30. As far as stand-up, Buck takes a philosophical approach harnessing humor from satirical elements charged with poignant sociopolitical commentary, of course no one gives a shit about that anymore so instead he eats Arby's before shows then talks about farts.
Pro-wrestling enthusiast turned mall security officer turned comedian, Marcus Crespo, travels the country chronicling his adventures tackling life and occasionally people. Lovable and intense, cuddly yet pugilistic. Marcus's visceral point of view has audiences consumed with questions to which only he has the answers. Questions like, “How are you still alive?” or “Who the hell is Bravo 5?” – See Marcus him live in person, and you'll find out why some say, "Crespo Is The Besto!”Ticket Policy:
- All sales are final.
- Please make your selection very carefully.
- We do not issue refunds, cancellations, exchanges or credits.
- Only click the submit button once to avoid additional charges.
- Everyone must be 21 or older with valid ID to enter the showroom, unless otherwise stated.
- A service fee will be applied for each ticket purchased online or in person at the Box Office on day-of-show.
- You cannot purchase or reserve tickets over the phone.
All acts and show times are subject to change.