* Dinner Package* Includes a side salad, any entree off the menu, a reserved seat in the front section, tax & gratuity.*
Damon's numerous television appearances include BET's Comicview annually since '94 including his own one hour special. He's been featured on BET LIVE and most recently hosted several episodes of the legendary Showtime at the Apollo formerly hosted by TV star Steve Harvey. In 1999 Damon performed for over 300,000 fans as the opening act for the highly successful Kings of Comedy Tour establishing him as one of the elite Comics in the nation. Damon was chosen to attend The Us Comedy Arts festival in Aspen Feb 2000.
In the summer of 2000 Damon headlined the Cedric the Entertainer Comedy Revue Damon is a crowd favorite on the club and concert circuit and is currently on the Black Comedy Tour consisting of over 30 colleges and universities. His material is universal and there's something for all ages. His popularity has provided him the opportunity to work with some of the biggest stars in the business.
Some of these stars include Aretha Franklin, Pattie Labelle, Luther Vandross, Ray Charles, Harry Belafonte, Chris Rock and even Little Richard. The monthlhy comedy shows he produced for the past two years at the House of Blues came about after one appearance on the Jenny Jones Show.
He was contracted to write, perform, and produce over 50 episodes. His starring role in the hit musical comedy tour "Laughin' on the Outside Cryin' on the Inside" generated standing ovations every performance. And finally, Damon maintains his weekly comedy showcase at B'n'J's in Matteson IL and often opens for the hit sketch comedy team "Forgotten City" at Second City a star on the rise his motto is "Don't Stop and Don't Quit"Ticket Policy:
- All sales are final.
- Please make your selection very carefully.
- We do not issue refunds, cancellations, exchanges or credits.
- Only click the submit button once to avoid additional charges.
- Everyone must be 21 or older with valid ID to enter the showroom, unless otherwise stated.
- A service fee will be applied for each ticket purchased online or in person at the Box Office on day-of-show.
- You cannot purchase or reserve tickets over the phone.
All acts and show times are subject to change.