* Dinner Package Option* Includes a side salad, any entree off the menu, a reserved seat in the front section, tax & gratuity.*
Finesse Mitchell is a multi-faceted actor, comedian and author. Best known for his three-year run on Saturday Night Live, he has recently appeared in “Mad Families” with Charlie Sheen (Crackle TV) and “Media” (TV One) and Showtime’s “Roadies.” Mitchell is currently writing his much anticipated second book on relationships, his first being a well-received look at his take on dating. “Your Girlfriends Only Know So Much: A Brother’s Take on Dating and Mating for Sistas” (2007, Simon Spotlight) is an advice book for women and was born out of his hip, hilarious and widely popular monthly advice column for ESSENCE Magazine.
Mitchell performs stand-up comedy to sold out shows across the country. Known for his witty take on timely subjects and relationships between men and women, he appeals to all demographics. Finesse performed in the 2013 Shaq All-Star Comedy Jam tour and shined as a featured act on the “SHAQ All-Star” one-hour comedy special taped in his hometown of Atlanta which aired on Showtime.
He has also appeared on The Tonight Show with Jay Leno, Late Night with Jimmy Fallon, NBC’s Today Show, and many more. You can find Finesse on the Disney Channel’s repeats of “A.N.T. Farm” playing the role of Darryl, Chyna’s policeman father.
Mitchell is also a devout supporter of the men and women in the Armed Forces, recently appearing in Ron White’s Comedy Salute to the Troops which aired on Country Music Television (CMT) to benefit the Armed Forces Foundation.
Mitchell graduated from the University of Miami and is a distinguished member of Kappa Alpha Psi Fraternity. He is also a former student athlete who was a walk-on for the National Champion Hurricanes football team where he played with Super Bowl champion Warren Sapp and Dwayne "The Rock" Johnson to name a few. Ticket Policy:
- All sales are final.
- Please make your selection very carefully.
- We do not issue refunds, cancellations, exchanges or credits.
- Only click the submit button once to avoid additional charges.
- Everyone must be 21 or older with valid ID to enter the showroom, unless otherwise stated.
- A service fee will be applied for each ticket purchased online or in person at the Box Office on day-of-show.
- You cannot purchase or reserve tickets over the phone.
All acts and show times are subject to change.