* Dinner Package* Includes a side salad, any entree off the menu, a reserved seat in the front section, tax & gratuity.*
Sam Morril, one of the fastest rising comics in NYC and is a nationally touring comedian widely known as one of the best joke writers on the scene today. The New York Daily News called him "one of the four funniest in New York."
In his earlier years, Sam won The Laughing Skull Comedy Festival in Atlanta, beating out over 600 applicants. Shortly after, he was named one of Comedy Central’s “Comics to Watch.”
With three TBS' Conan appearances under his belt, Sam released his first Comedy Central Half-Hour Special and his debut album, “Class Act,” on Comedy Central records. Both were met with rave reviews. “Class Act” went on to be #1 on iTunes comedy specials and was ranked number 6 in The Laugh Button’s review, “Best comedy albums and specials of 2015.”
Most recently, Sam was the third stand-up comedian to grace “The Late Show with Stephen Colbert” stage with his jokes, following stand-up legends Jerry Seinfeld and Maria Bamford.
Sam is a regular on Fox News’ “Red Eye”, and has been seen on Comedy Central’s “Adam Devine’s House Party”, “@Midnight”, “Inside Amy Schumer”, NBC’s “Last Comic Standing” and the current season of “America’s Got Talent.”
As popular online comedy magazine, Splitsider, says: “Morril has a knack for making the potentially unfunny very funny, while still leaving enough bleakness lingering in the void to remind us that jokes are merely coping mechanisms, not problem solvers.”
When he is not on the road touring, you can see Sam regularly in New York City at The Comedy Cellar and various other clubs and indie shows. You can also see him every week day hosting his new show on MSG, People Talking Sports and Other Stuff.Ticket Policy:
- All sales are final.
- Please make your selection very carefully.
- We do not issue refunds, cancellations, exchanges or credits.
- Only click the submit button once to avoid additional charges.
- Everyone must be 21 or older with valid ID to enter the showroom, unless otherwise stated.
- A service fee will be applied for each ticket purchased online or in person at the Box Office on day-of-show.
- You cannot purchase or reserve tickets over the phone.
All acts and show times are subject to change.